1. On average, subscribers receive 416 commercial messages a month.
2. There are more than 3.2 billion email accounts.
3. Email ad revenue has reached $156 million in the year 2012.
4. Email usage: 95% of online consumers use email.
5. Consumer reports say that 91% of consumers check their email once a day.
6. eMarketer says there will be 236.8 million US email users in 2017.
7. Email audience will grow from 2.42 billion in the year 2014 to 2.7 billion by 2017.
8. The purpose of email marketing UK brand marketers say is 78% for retention.
9. 64% of decision-makers read emails via mobile devices (here are some mobile marketing stats)
10. They say that for every $1 spent, $44.25 is the average return on email marketing investments.